Annual Fund FAQs
The Annual Fund directly impacts our students and faculty every day. Contributions raised each year for the Annual Fund enable the school to retain superior faculty and staff, ensure small group learning, cutting edge technology, financial aid support, and dynamic programming.
Stevens relies on generous Annual Fund contributions from parents, grandparents, faculty, staff and alumni to elevate academics and enhance the student experience.
Still interested in learning more? Below are some of the most common questions we receive about the Annual Fund.
Have more questions? Feel free to reach out anytime to Francesca Lanning, Director of Advancement, at firstname.lastname@example.org or Andrea Fletcher, Special Events and Advancement Communications Manager, at email@example.com
- Where does the money go?
- Why aren’t tuition dollars enough?
- Why is participation in the Annual Fund so important?
- Where do I get started?
- How do I make a gift?
- Is my contribution tax deductible?
- Does the donation qualify for my company’s matching gift or volunteer program?
- Does supporting an event count towards the Annual Fund?
- Do donors receive public acknowledgement of their gifts?
- How do I know if I already gave?