Application Process and Timeline
Our current application process is completely virtual.
- We are still interviewing for select grades for the 2021-2022 school year. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org about availability.
- We are excited to announce that we are expanding our Early Childhood Program and adding classes for PreK and Kindergarten.
Stevens is committed to ensuring students from all backgrounds have equal opportunities throughout the admissions process. If you have any concerns, please don’t hesitate to reach out directly to us.
The school will accept applications for spaces in all grades for the 2022-2023 school year until interview spaces are full. All required forms (see below) must be submitted prior to the applicant interview. Apply today!
Stevens Cooperative School is committed to a policy of affording siblings of currently enrolled students, children of graduates, children of full-time faculty at Stevens, and Newport residents applying to the Newport Campus a preference in the Stevens admission process.
- Applicants to the PreK 3s program must be three by September 1 of the school year.
- Applicants to the PreK 4s program must be four by September 1 of the school year.
- Applicants to the Kindergarten program must be five by September 1 of the school year.
Below please find an overview of our typical yearly application process and deadlines:
|STANDARD NOTIFICATION||EARLY NOTIFICATION*|
|January 5||December 1|
Notification Decision from School
|March 1||February 1|
*Early Notification applications are accepted by the deadlines for PreK 3s - Kindergarten. Early Notification for grades 1st -7th are determined by availability only. For more information about our Early Notification Program, click here.
Due to current restrictions and guidelines and to ensure the safety of our current students and faculty, visitors are not permitted while school in session. As a result, our entire admissions process for the 2022-2023 school year, including information sessions, events, student interviews, and parent interviews, will be virtual. We appreciate your understanding and are happy to answer any and all questions you may have via email or a quick virtual call. The best way to reach us is by emailing email@example.com.