Application Process and Timeline
Announcing our 5th Grade Expansion!
We will be adding a second section to our Newport 5th Grade class in the 2023-2024 school year. We look forward to the new social and academic opportunities this expansion will provide for the Class of 2027.
Applications for the 2023-2024 school year will be accepted until specific grades until all interview spaces are filled. Please contact the Admissions Office at admissions@stevenscoop.
Financial Aid Application Due (if applicable)
Kindergarten - 7th Grade
Notification Decision from School
|February 14 or March 2*|
Contracts due to School
|March 4 or 15**|
*Full application process must be completed one week prior to notification date
**Contracts due March 4 for February 14 notification decisions
Birth Date Requirements
- Applicants to the PreK 3s program must be three by September 1 of the school year.
- Applicants to the PreK 4s program must be four by September 1 of the school year.
- Applicants to the Kindergarten program must be five by September 1 of the school year.
- There is no birth date requirement for candidates applying to 1st grade and up, however, they should be completing the grade level prior to their desired entry grade.
Siblings of Current Students, Alumni/ae Children, and Faculty/Staff Children
Stevens offers an Early Notification Program to siblings of current student, and to the children of alumni/ae, faculty, and staff. If you are eligible to participate in this program, please learn more here.
Steps to Apply
- 1. Submit an application
- 2. Request All Forms from your Child's Current School
- 3. Request Transcripts from your Child's Current School
- 4. Complete Student Interview
- 5. Complete Parent/Guardian Interview
- 6. Submit Work Samples for 3rd-7th Grade Applicants