Applying from Outside of the United States
Stevens has a long history of welcoming families from outside our country. As part of our global mindset, it is important to us that all families feel included and supported in the admissions process. We know that applying internationally can be a challenge. The admissions process for the 2021-2022 school year will be completely virtual. International applicants follow the same admissions timeline as domestic families.
Required Forms (To be provided by your child’s current school):
- Copy of the school curriculum guide
- Copy of academic standards/benchmarks for current grade
- Teacher recommendation form
- Principal/Director recommendation form
- Transcripts for previous two years including report cards and standardized test results
- Phone or Skype meetings with teacher/academic division leader is required
- Contact form for current division principal/teacher (this form can be an online form of any kind)
- Applying to grades 2nd and above.
- Graded work samples in writing (English), Math and another subject area of the parent/guardian’s choice.
- Parent/Guardian Information Form, provided once the application in complete. This form will include current school contact information, time zone, language/translation requirements.