Welcome to the admissions process at Stevens Cooperative School. Our Admissions Team is here to help make the application process as easy as possible. Our online application system is now up and running and ready for new applications. Our application deadline has been extended to January 15, 2018.Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
- Complete the online application
- Request current school submits required forms to Stevens
- Submit current school transcript
- Submit work samples (applicants to grades 3-7)
- Schedule student and parent interviews
- September 1 - applications open
- October 1 - submit required forms to your child’s current school
- December 1 - Financial Aid (TADS) applications due
- January 2 - applications due EXTENDED TO JANUARY 15
- January 15 - all required forms due to Stevens (sent by child’s current school)
- March 1 - Notification
- March 15 - contracts due for new students
- Online Application
- Birth Date Requirements
- Required Forms
- Current School Transcripts
- Works Samples
- Student & Parent Interviews
- Notification Dates
- Financial Aid
- Early Notification
- Applicants to the two-year-old program must be two by June 1st prior to the September that they would begin school.
- Applicants to the three-year-old program must be three by September 1 of the school year.
- Applicants to the PreK program must be four by September 1 of the school year.
- Applicants to the Kindergarten program must be five by September 1 of the school year.
- Forms are due by January 15.
- Children who have previously attended formal school will have forms completed and submitted by their current school.
- Once you download the forms, send them to your child's current school for completion. Forms are confidential and are to be returned directly to Stevens by the school.
- From the forms below, download the appropriate Teacher Recommendation Form (three-year-olds - 1st grade or 2nd - 8th grade) and the Principal/Head of School Recommendation Form.
Applying for Early Notification (if applicable):
- To qualify for Early Notification, your child must be a sibling of a Stevens student, or child of an alumnus/a or current Stevens full-time faculty or staff member.
- See our Early Notification Policy/Process to learn more.