At a Glance
We imagine a world with well-informed, engaged citizens who are motivated to make a difference. In partnership with our diverse faculty, staff, families and the greater community, Stevens Cooperative School students explore, question and communicate in ways that will inspire and shape the future.
- Current enrollment: 435
- 60% of students of diverse cultural backgrounds
- Students come from Hudson County and beyond. Home towns include Hoboken, Jersey City, Weehawken, North Bergen, Secaucus, Union City, Bayonne, West New York, Cliffside Park, other NJ locations and Manhattan
- 2s program - 8:45 a.m. - 11: 15 a.m.
- 3s program - 8:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m. with optional afternoon sessions until 3:15 p.m.
- PreK-4th grade - 8:30 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- 5th-8th grade - 8:15 a.m. - 3:15 p.m.
- Early morning care begins at 7:45 a.m. for PreK-8th grade students
- Aftercare is available until 6:00 p.m. for PreK-8th grade students
Accreditation and Memberships
- American Classical League
- Council for Advancement and Support of Education (CASE)
- Classical Association of the Atlantic States
- International Society for Technology in Education (ISTE)
- National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
- New Jersey Association of Independent Schools (NJAIS)
- National Business Officers Association (NBOA)
- National Council of Teachers of Mathematics (NCTM)
- Parents League of New York
- 7:45 a.m. - 8:30 a.m. - Early Morning program (free)
- 3:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m. - Afterschool program ($500/year)
- Over 50 different afterschool special classes offered during the school year.
- Day camps (PreK 3s-4th grade)
- Specialty weeks (PreK 4s-8th grade)
- Academic courses (2nd-8th grade)
- 2s half day - $12,390
- 3s morning - $12,390 (optional afternoons are an additional cost)
- PreK-2nd grade - $20,520
- 3rd-8th grade - $21,140
Need-based financial aid is available to qualified families. Financial aid applications are done online at the time of application. Visit our Affording Stevens page for more information.